Bath SaltRegular price $18.00
- Sea Salt and Epsom Salt detoxify
- Seaweed contains nourishing micro-minerals and nutrients
- Homeostatic (balancing) blend of essential oils
- Calming relief after a stressful day
- Relaxes away muscle aches and body pains
- Makes bathroom and house smell lovely
- Trial size makes a lovely drawer sachet
- Reduces water retention
- For luxurious “me time”
• Can also be used as an invigorating body scrub: in shower get wet, turn off water, scrub-a-dub, rinse completely and moisturize thoroughly.
• Add one cup Epsom Salts along with a scoop of By Nieves Bath Salt to your bath to increase effectiveness of Epsom Salt therapy.
|Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)||Softens skin, relaxes muscles, draws toxins and odors from body, calms nervous conditions.|
|Sea Salts (Sodium Chloride plus microminerals)||Rejuvenates, relaxes, soothes skin irritation, detoxifies and softens the skin.|
|Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum Nodosum)||Hydrates, improves circulation and provides micronutrients to the skin.|
|Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)||Tones, firms and promotes general body-complexion improvement. Promotes mental clarity.|
|Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)||Skin regenerator. Normalizes skin. Reduces puffiness and irritation. Healing. Mentally restorative and relaxing.|
|Virginia Cedar Essential Oil (Cedrus Atlantica)||Lymphatic tonic. Indicated for cellulite and edema. Balancing, calming and grounding.|
Copy is from the By Nieves, visit their website for more details
These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The FDA.
This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnosis, Treat, Cure, or Prevent Any Disease.